ThermoTab.net Terms and Conditions
- Authorized Use - You are authorized to download and print the pages
ThermoTab computes for you. You are not authorized to redistribute the
pages or to copy the results contained in the pages for redistribution.
- Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will ThermoProbe have any liability
with respect to any claims or damages (whether direct or indirect,
special, incidental, consequential or punitive) as a result of your
access or use of (or inability to access or use) this Website or its
- Every effort has been made to ensure that ThermoTab has been written
in accordance with the algorithms outlined in the Manual of Petroleum
Measurements Standards, Chapter 11-Physical Properties Data, Section 1
(adjunct to ASTM D 1250-04 and IP 200/04). The implementation of those
algorithms has been tested using the sample calculations provided in
the manual. Further testing has been performed to ensure that the
results obtained from our implementation is consistent with the
calculation results shown in the above mentioned manual.
- Copyright - The material provided on this Website is protected by law,
including, but not limited to, United States copyright law. The
copyright in the content of the Website is owned by ThermoProbe. Except
for the limited rights granted above, all other rights are reserved.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website - Except as expressly
authorized above, you may not copy, modify, distribute, download,
display, transfer, post, or transmit the Website or its content in any
form without ThermoProbe's prior written permission.